- Music and Movement – Children are introduced to a wide selection of songs and musical activities focusing on singing and keeping a steady beat to enhance listening skills. Concepts such as high and low, loud and soft, fast and slow are taught in a game-like atmosphere. Instruments and colorful props make learning fun.
- Yoga – Children are introduced to a variety of poses that help to stretch their muscles, and center themselves through balance. The class uses ‘story yoga’ incorporating language as children perform movements to a story. Hands-on stretching and animal yoga promote body awareness and motor coordination.
- Chapel – On Wednesday mornings, our pastor meets with the children in a fun “chapel time.” The activities include singing, reading a bible story, and praying for our “boo-boos.” Throughout the year, children select their favorite Bible stories as names are drawn from a basket until each child has a turn.
- Full STEAM Ahead – A time for young minds to be creative and have fun while learning the concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math in an all-inclusive activity. Projects will be age appropriate and vary weekly.
- Fun and Fitness – A time for structured, age-appropriate classes that incorporate relays, games, gymnastics, sports and other physical activities. Kids have fun as they exercise and gain strength, balance, coordination, agility, flexibility, social skills and self-esteem.